In any metropolitan area, auto accidents are a frequent occurrence and, unfortunately, the Lake County and the Chicagoland area are no exception. The skilled Lake County auto accident attorney Bogdan Martinovich has significant experience representing victims in personal injury matters, including motor vehicle accidents, for more than 35 years. He is proficient handling all types of auto accidents, including hit and run accidents, alcohol-related accidents, trucking accidents, pedestrian collisions, uninsured motorist crashes, and accidents caused by cell phone use.
Chicago-area car accident attorney Bogdan Martinovich is dedicated to protecting the rights of victims of auto accidents and other personal injury matters. He invests countless hours advising clients, negotiating with the other parties involved and preparing for trial.
What to do if you are involved in an auto accident
There are several things to remember if you have been involved in a car accident:
- Remain calm.
- Assess any injuries or damage caused by the accident.
- Notify the police and obtain medical treatment, if necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of any information pertaining to the accident, including information on the other driver, any potential witnesses, photos, medical bills, and information regarding any property damage.
- Contact an experienced Lake County auto accident attorney to help you understand your legal rights and protect your rights.
- Notify your insurance company. Insurance companies have strict procedures that must be followed when filing a claim and they often apply a formula to determine claim amounts.
Accordingly, it is beneficial to rely on the legal advice and guidance of a skilled Illinois auto accident attorney like Bogdan Martinovich.
Contact a Skilled Auto Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has been the victim of an auto accident, contact the experienced Lake County personal injury attorney Bogdan Martinovich at (847) 996-1350 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your auto accident claims.